"There is no stronger weapon against inequality and no better path to opportunity than an education that can unlock a child's God-given potential."

President Barack Obama

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 8, 2011

What Up My Nigger, My Slave

“What’s up my nigger?” “Man I told that nigger how that nigger be actin but he did not want to listen, stupid ass nigger.” “My nigger, my nigger…” “That’s why I don’t like niggers.” “Man yall niggers trippin.” “My nigger but listen to this, I got these bitches comin over to the crib so we can smash.” “Nigger was acting crazy so I had to get out of there.” “I told you bout hangin with those niggers.” What do all these people have coming? They all believe Black people are niggers. But you know what is most shocking? They are all Black people. Now if a White person was saying all of this it would be a problem simply because they are WHITE. But NO ONE should say what every dictionary in the world hails as the MOST DEROGATORY WORD IN THE ENGLISH DICTIONARY. The term “nigger” is the worst word you can call anyone, White or Black, and yet BLACK PEOPLE LOVE IT. They say it in all of their Hip Hop songs. From Jay-Z to Rick Ross to even the Black Eyed Peas, the Black race has overtly exemplified that they have no problem with calling one another the most deplorable term ever created in history.
No one can descry the fascination that Black people have with calling one another a nigger. How can you call yourself something that the slave masters, bigots, and people who massacred millions of Black people from Africa to America called you??? These people KILLED Black people and called them niggers when they did it. They called them a nigger when they chased them down, flagellated them, raped the wives and daughters, burned them alive, impaled them, hung them for the public, and passed laws that prohibited Black people from garnering a higher education.
If you even listen to Black people when they say the word nigger they say it with an emphasis of hate. Nigger! No more do we need the White slave owners or Klu Klux Klan members to shout nigger at the end of their sentences to let everyone know that they hate anyone that is Black, the Black race does it already. “Hey what you doing nigger?” “Why don’t you do something nigger?” “And nothing better happen nigger.” “That’s what I’m talking about nigger.” “What’s up nigger?” No matter how the Black race uses the word it has hate written all over it. “I love all my niggers.” “I’m down for my niggers.” “That is my nigger.” Nigger was never meant to be accepted in the friendly sense.
Also a Black person can never get mad at any other race for utilizing the word nigger because BLACK PEOPLE SAY IT EVERDAY. There is not a day that goes by where a Black person (somewhere in the world) does not call themselves and every Black person on the planet a nigger. 365 days a year, 52 weeks a year, 12 months a year a Black person calls themselves the worst term in the English dictionary. At one time in history only the slave masters called Black people niggers, and the people they called this were slaves. So if a nigger was a slave, what Black people are really doing when they call a Black person a nigger is calling them a slave. “What’s up my slave?” “Man I told that slave how that slave be actin but he did not want to listen, stupid ass slave.” “My slave, my slave …” “That’s why I don’t like slaves.” “Man yall slaves trippin.” “My slave but listen to this, I got these bitches comin over to the crib so we can smash.” “Slave was acting crazy so I had to get out of there.” “I told you bout hangin with those slaves.” “Hey what you doing slave?” “Why don’t you do something slave?” “And nothing better happen slave.” “That’s what I’m talking about slave.” “I love all my slaves.” “I’m down for my slaves.” “That is my slave.”
And Black people LOVE being called a slave! It is in every one of their Hip Hop songs, in their movies, ubiquitous in their community, and passed down to the youth by the adults. What is funny is watching a Black person being told leave an establishment for utilizing this foul behavior and then becoming mad and deeming the person racist. Really!? Is a person who does not want to hear that word racist? Or is the BLACK person utilizing that word racist? Non-Black people do not want to hear this and want no one around them saying it; it is already bad that many in non-Black cultures use it to describe Black people therefore you coming around augmenting that belief by using the word makes matter worse.
Another act that is convoluting is when Hispanics call themselves niggers. Why!? Many have taken this moniker from the Hip Hop songs and use it to describe themselves. NO ONE should be utilizing this word. You think Barack Obama is sitting around calling himself a nigger? Do you believe that if he believed Black people were niggers that he would have ran for president? A nigger is an ignorant and incompetent person. You believe a nigger could have ran for president? It is disgusting when this word is used, and it is always veered towards a Black person. So when someone says “yeah all Black people are niggers,” what are you going to do?  Get mad!? Are you serious? But you say this word EVERYDAY, ALL THE TIME. Jay-Z got mad when the managing director of Louis Roederer (maker of Cristal Champagne), Frederic Rouzaud, made public that he does not RAPPERS utilizing his champagne. Well if I am Frederic Rouzaud I do not want rappers using my champagne neither; rappers believe all Black people are niggers. If Black people want to be treated more equally they must first show to themselves that they want equality among society. When you are a nigger, you are the slaves of the house; YOU RECEIVE NO BENEFITS OR SYMPATHY. People are not going to give equal justice to a nigger. Black people are going to continue to receive the bottom of the barrel jobs and justice until ALL BLACK PEOPLE in society start to treat one another like they are actually human beings and not slaves.

2 comments:

  1. A nigger is an ignorant person that has no type of future other than being the same ole ignorant person they've always been. You can be white, mexican, asian, black and further more. Black people and even white people will always be offended by the word until they come to sense of what the word really means. Its the 20th century and the old days where Lincoln freed the slaves, although he had his very own. N now look, we all are slaves without knowing. Thats the downfall of society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh!!!!!! Wake up you stupid motherFUcker! Publish something that will save us from whats about to happen. Stuck on slavement and racisism. What a fucking joke, you are pathetic. I hope the world gets it. They get what they get. Dumbass, blindass people of the world. ;)

    ReplyDelete